Mar 12, 2013

Quote of the day


“I’m driving one day, the phone rings and it’s Bill Murray, and he says, ‘Ted Melfi, I don’t know who you are, but I love your script.’ He asked me to meet him at LAX and go for a ride as he returned home from a golf tournament. I met him in baggage, we got in a town car. He pulls the script out of an attache case. It’s dog-eared and there are notes all over it. We stop at an In-N-Out Burger, and spent a three-hour drive to I don’t know where discussing the script. He understood everything about the character, and his notes were simple, direct and to the point. He said, this character is who I am at times, and this is how I talk, at times. It was one of those days where you think, if I died tomorrow, it would be okay.” — Ted Melfi, on getting the okay from Bill Murray

1 comment:

  1. Tuгn on a floured surface anԁ κnеad for 10 mіnutеs, adding more flour as needed.
    Peter Pipeг Pizza Coupons-Реter Piper Pizzа Couponѕ:Peter Piρег Ρizza can bе a familу pizza chain operating
    45 cοmpany reѕtаurаntѕ and 60 fгаnchiѕes inside the U.
    Most brеаd machines come with a recipе book incluԁeԁ.


    Alsο vіsit my webpage ... pizza pan ashtabula menu

    ReplyDelete